Give me just 2 minutes. That’s how long it will take to read this.
We would like to welcome you to join our Fire Division Team.
What are we looking for? Well, what are you looking for?
We need a motivated person with a background in construction that is detail oriented and has experience reading blueprints to join our team! Experience in the fire sprinkler industry or piping experience will be advantageous for this position. Central Consolidated is the place to be!
Central Consolidated operates around a set of core values which are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. These values drive quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities, and design build innovations. Our primary objective is responding to the needs of our clients.
We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
Let’s talk about it.
- The search and selection of project opportunities.
- Rough system piping layouts to generate quotes.
- Utilize all perinate bidding documents and specifications to generate fire sprinkler quotes.
- Provide oversight on multiple project-estimates concurrently with ability to multitask.
- Facilitate effective communication and efficient manpower in support of the division.
- Track proposals and follow up with clients to determine price competitiveness.
- Develop and maintain subcontractor and vendor relationships.
- Coordinate and conduct preconstruction review meetings.
- Assist the project managers throughout the project.
- Background in construction required.
- Computer knowledge/experience required.
- Knowledge of National Fire Protection Association Codes, preferred.
- Demonstrate understanding of construction documents.
- Must have good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires travel to client offices and project jobsites.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to work independently or with others in a professional manner.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands and arms to examine materials, equipment and jobsite surveys.
- The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders, ride in and operate a scissor or boom lift.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to RStephens@CentralConsolidated.net and include “Estimator Resume” in the subject.**