The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities, and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking a Project Controls to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned construction projects
- Maintain positive client relationships
- Product Knowledge
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Prepare and review submittals to ensure compliance with construction drawings and specifications
- Coordinate material deliveries as needed
- Assist in Monitoring and Managing KPIs
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Prepare OEM & Closing documents
- Obtain Permits for projects
- Provide oversight to Project Engineers regarding accounting software
- Prepare job billings
- Develop accounting queries to assist in department operations
- Performing routine project audits
- Participate in project review meetings
- Hold monthly financial reviews before end of month
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year Project Management Assistant experience, preferred
- Experience in commercial construction, preferred
- Aptitude to learn and adapt quickly to changing technology
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must have good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands and arms to examine materials, equipment and jobsite surveys.
- The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders, ride in and operate a scissor or boom lift.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to Marketing@CentralConsolidated.net and include “Project Controls” in the subject.**