The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients) improvement and team work. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Collaborate with Engineers, Architects, etc. to determine specifications of the Project
- Client development/relationships
- Negotiating contracts with Vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Lead, Manage, Accountability
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Plan and manage all construction operations
- Determine required resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Responsible for bringing jobs in on time and at or under budget
- Hire and coordinate subcontractors
- Supervise work of foremen and give guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and report results to management
- Ensure adherence to safety standards
- Establish project contacts (General Contractor, Other Trades, Vendors, etc.)
- Submit design and calculations to GC’s, AHJ’s and all follow up required
- Attend project meetings as required
- Submit and track change orders
- Maximize apprentice training exposure
- Project reports completed in Keystyle as needed
- Research and locate, cold call new prospects
- Assist in collections as needed
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Assess suppliers and analyze offers
- Preparing and implementing effective negotiation tactics
- Managing relationships with partners & vendors
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands and arms to examine materials, equipment and jobsite surveys. The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders, ride in and operate a scissor or boom lift. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “Project Manager” in the description.