The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking a Project Engineer to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Prepare and maintain schedules and coordinate with assigned construction projects
- Client Development/Relationships
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Managers and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Prepare and distribute all approved job documents to ensure compliance with construction drawings and specifications
- Prepare and submit O&M’s and closing documents to GC’s and Owners upon job completion
- Coordinate multiple departments for owner training/turnover
- Timecard completion for crews
- Support communication between PM and Foremen
- Manage project documents (including submittals)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, preferred
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of experience in the Construction Industry, required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and use hands and arms to examine materials, equipment and jobsite surveys.
- The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, climb ladders, ride in and operate a scissor or boom lift.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to TMurphy@CentralConsolidated.net and include “Project Engineer” in the subject.**