The core values of Central Consolidated are: respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (clients and employees), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our clients by utilizing our experienced staff and knowledge of the industry. Our primary objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees, and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking an experienced Residential HVAC Installer in the Southwest Kansas area to join our team! In this role you will install and repair HVAC systems according to the manufacturer’s specifications, ensuring all work performed is done professionally, timely, and accurately according to all policies and procedures.
- Install, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems
- Ensure all HVAC systems remain compliant with industry standards and regulations
- Maintain strong customer service and thorough communication with customers
- Journeyman Mechanical License
- EPA Certified
- Strong attention to details
- Be available for on-call duty: nights and weekends
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Valid driver’s license
- US work authorization
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must be able to withstand heat conditions.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop; kneel, and crouch.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “HVAC Installer” in the description.