The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical, fabrication, and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Manage sales process
- Develop strategic sales plans and sales targets
- Lead, motivate and manage sales team
- Track sales reports
- Manage client relationships
- Promote company products/services
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing and directing a sales team
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop; kneel and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust and focus. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “Sales Manager” in the description.